Monday, September 21, 2009

Okay, well I haven't had a whole lot of time to update... but I have a moment to be able to give y'all a glimps into my life right now.

Today, my evangelism class is ending. I'm pretty excited about that, no lie. I have two papers, my review on Acts and Tulip (Calvinists points) that I had to explain and agree/disagree with it, with Bible verses and logic backing my view, due today. Whew! So, the Acts one I have a minimal work still to do on it... So, after I update that's what I'll be doing. Then I have to study for the final that's today at 3:30 p.m. That's one thing that you could be praying for me about. I don't need a good grade, because this doesn't count for me for anything... what matters is that I have learned many things by being in the class. Even so, I do like getting good grades. So, I'm going to do my best.

Tomorrow, ESL training and handing out flyers begins. I'm excited about this. A different schedule, which I'm happy about. ESL classes officially start on October 5th. Four days a week from 6-8 p.m. Monday-Thursday. I'll be learning more throughout this week what else I'll be doing with it... So, more will be coming.

I will try to be better about updating this week. Since I don't have the class anymore, it should be easier. OH, I also made it where people can comment on my blog without having to have a blog... so if you want to comment, go for it. :)

Thanks for all your prayers and support.

1 comment:

  1. Bailey,

    I just wanted you to know that your post on doing your best and serving others inspired me. It also made me re-think my definition of "serving others". Thanks Sweetie!! - Nikki Dawson

    ReplyDelete